- 8oz Macaroni
- 1pt of Cheese sauce
- 1 portion of my bacon pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons of frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
Best ever Macaroni Cheese
This is the best supper dish you could wish for, it is more savory than the usual macaroni dish. It is a real favourite with my family.
- Make your cheese sauce, I find to make a good sauce I like to use up all my old bits of cheese which could be any blue cheese or cheddars and edams, all makes for good flavours.
- While you make your cheese sauce, cook your macaroni for about 10-15 mins.
- Have ready one portion of my bacon pasta sauce which is great kept frozen, but it needs to be hot to add to the macaroni
- Stir in the cheese sauce, the pasta sauce all into the macaroni and the frozen peas,
- Place in a large oven dish and sprinkle with the bread crumbs then place in the oven for about 15mins, till it is golden and bubbling.
Best with a glass of red wine.