- 2 Chicken breasts,
- Grated zest and juice of 1 large lime.
- 5oz [150ml] tinned coconut milk
- 1 spoonful of oil
- 1 Green chilli
- 1 tablespoon of Thai fish sauce
- small bunch of fresh corriander or large bunch if for 4
- 4 spring onions finely sliced long ways.
Lime and Corriander Chicken
This is a Delia Smith recipe and I just love it, tangy fresh and very easy and quick
Serves 2 very easy to double up for a supper for 4
- Cut chicken into small pieces and place in bowl stir in lime juice and zest and leave to stand covered for at least 1 hour.
- When you are ready to cook heat a wok or frying pan with the oil in it and when hot add the chicken and stir fry till golden.
- Then add the chilli, coconut milk, fish sauce and half the corriander and the spring onions, cook gently for 10mins.
- Then serve on a bed of Thai rice and sprinkle the rest of the chopped coriander over the top.