Chicken & Tarragon With Sun Dried Tomatoes
A truly lovely summer recipe, the sun dried tomatoes and the tarragon mixed with the lemons makes you think of summer evenings in the med. This is a dish that can sit around for a while so that makes it very useful when entertaining.
- Slice chicken into thin strips then marinade in lemon juice, paprika, garlic and chopped tarragon for at least an hour, 2 is better.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan, add chicken mixture
- Cook gently for 8-10 min
- Add thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes to the pan cook for a few mins
- Lift out the chicken and let the sauce bubble
- Reduce a little, then add the creme fraiche
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then return the chicken to the sauce and place in a warm oven for 20 minutes covered or it can stay in a warm over for up to an hour as long as you keep checking it
It is good served with a wild rice and salad. this quantity serves 4-6 depending on portion size. Warm oven would be about 150 degrees.